On March 21st of this year, I started another weight loss journey. This time it was spurred on by my work hosting a Biggest Loser Competition, where the winner (a.k.a. biggest loser) wins the jackpot. $320 up for grabs. I want it.
For this journey, I decided to get the help of Weight Watchers and Couch Potato to 5k, which I will for now on refer to as C25k. Both have been a lot of fun (I know, weird, right?) and I've successfully lost 12 lbs to date. I never in a million years thought I would be able to run...I still haven't reached the goal of running 3.2 miles, non-stop, but I have succeeded at running 25 minutes, 2.2 miles, non-stop. Running is so much fun!!! It is such a great way to clear your mind, get outdoors, and ultimately, get you in shape!
On June 4th, me and my buddy Kathryn are going to run a 5k in Atlanta!!! I'm so stoked. I asked Lance if he was going with me to Atlanta to see me at the finish line, and he looked at me in a puzzled way, and said "Would you think I would miss it?" Awwwww, I love him.
Do you like to run?
Not yet, but I will be by June 4!!!
ReplyDelete