Friday, January 27, 2012

Sedu

Earlier this week, I decided to bite the bullet and buy a new hair straightener.  My old one, which seems so clunky and ancient now (just got the new one last night, ha) was a Solia.  It hadn't been working too great for a little while now, and I knew that I needed a new one.  Before the Solia, I used a Chi, and absolutely loved it.  But then the power knob broke and I couldn't turn it on....so sad.

So, I checked out my fave site, Folica.com to see what the latest and greatest hair straightener was these days.  The one that I kept coming back to was the Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron.  Well, you know I am a sucker for deals...the site was having a $25 off sale + free shipping + I could get 5% cash back by going through Ebates...so I bought it!!!!!!!!!!!! I got it in the mail last night (< 2 days from ordering) and I was so excited to use it this morning!


It was like magic this morning.  All I had to do was going over each section ONE TIME!!! It was so exciting that I had to wake Lance up and tell him how excited I was.  Needless to say, he was thrilled. So here's a little picture to show off my straight hair and my smiling face.  Though I didn't intend to add the weird "film" that is over my picture.  Regardless, you can see how happppppy I am!!!!!!!!!!

 

Okay, off to lunch with the hubster.  He better mention how good my hair looks...;-)
Until the next time,
Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...