I think I do better with picture blogs than I do with words. I was always the kid (and now adult) who prefers to pick up a book/magazine and look through at all the pictures and skip the stories. I'm working on becoming a better reader, but like everything, that will come with time. I realize this post is a little late, but I wanted to capture the fun we had over Memorial Day with my parents. We rented a lake house at Lake Oconee and we shared the weekend with family, including my in-laws! I love that we are all one big happy family now...that really makes it concrete that Lance is the one for me! So here is the recap from our long weekend at the lake.
View from the porch...the whole peninsula was ours!
The wonderful porch that we sat on for 3/4ths of our trip.
The one & only Mickey Gordon, my daddy!
Me & my sister, Haley...she hated my hat so that made me want to wear it more!
Me & my main man chilling on the porch
Lance caught the biggest fish over the long weekend! He was so proud!
My feet and white legs...but at least I got a pretty decent tan while laying out!
Front view of the house...very nice house!
Nasty lake water...I mean, oh look at the beautiful lake!
I shared my home grown tomatoes with everyone during our BBQ lunch.
Me & Haley melting in the heat
No comments:
Post a Comment