Sunday, July 31, 2011

Learning to make delicious pickles

This past Saturday, my mother-in-law, bff Emily & I learned how to make Mrs. Martha Mosley's famous pickles.  These pickles entered my life when I met Lance a few years ago, and I have ever since showcased them at various events.  We had them at our rehearsal dinner, and they became a favorite for everyone in my family as well.  The one & only Martha Mosley makes the pickles and she wanted to share the recipe with us.  Of course, we will continue to get our pickles from Mrs. Martha for now, but this will be a handed down recipe in our family from here on out.  The pickles are absolutely delicious, and if you ever come visit me, I'll be sure to share.  One of the secret ingredients is jalapenos, so just imagine how good they are!

You enjoy the pictures while I go eat some pickles :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...