Thursday, May 17, 2012

It's Ok Thursday!




Its Ok Thursdays

It's Okay... 

 That my workout didn't really "work out" this morning.  My feet still hurt from the horrible 5K that I did this weekend, and it was raining and thundering.  So there, those are my excuses for the day!

That my closet is overflowing with clothes, and that I hate most of them.  I think it is time for spring cleaning in the summer!

To be frustrated with my work situation.  I mean, if it was all daisies and sunshine every day at work, we wouldn't want to go home, right?

That I am going to get a mani/pedi during my lunch break.  I deserve it.

To be so excited to be going to Atlanta this weekend with my college roommate!  We are going to see the Jason Aldean show, and Luke Bryan will be there as well.  I can't wait to get my country on!

To be white as a piece of paper.  I don't like the sun, so I stay white.  Ok? Ok.

Until the next time,
Callie

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...