Friday, May 18, 2012

InstaFriday

life rearranged 

Link up the everyday moments of your week! 

I can't believe, this is a record for me.  This is my third blog this week!  Unfortunately, work has been very slow this week so I've had some spare time.  I can't stand having too much free time....I know, I'm weird!

My little sister starts high school next year.  It has been very hard for me to comprehend this...I can only imagine how tough it will be when I have my own kids.  Mags was born when I was in 8th grade.  She was so teeny tiny, and just so darn cute as a kid.  Last few years, she has really become a teenager and has pulled away from me a bit.  I don't talk to her much these days because she seems to be so busy with extracurricular activities and her friends.  Makes me sad sometimes, but I know she is just going through a phase.  She is all over the Internet, as most teens are these days, and I stumbled upon her Instagram post the other day...made me tear up a bit.  I think you can see why below:


I've been a bit down past few weeks, months, I don't know how long really.  Been struggling with my weight, dieting, working out, pimples, getting old, etc.  Life seems to be catching up with me.  I took this photo the other day on my way to work because I actually felt pretty.  Really took to share with the hubster, but I thought I would include here as well.  Life is good!  I need to remember that.


I took an extra long lunch break yesterday and got a mani/pedi.  Just what I needed!  And of course I had to have good looking nails for my girls weekend coming up.  I wear OPI Cajun Shrimp all spring/summer/most of fall/okay all year long.  I tried to change it up, but I just can't.  This is my fave color!


Yum.  Delicious Coffee Toffee cake from Boll Weevil after a delicious dinner with friends the other weekend.  I couldn't resist! 


And getting to see this girl tomorrow!!!  I haven't seen Kimmie in several years as she has been living in South Korea.  Looking forward to spending some quality time with her and having lots of fun at the concert.


Until the next time,
Callie

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...