To sum up this long weekend, I got entirely too much sleep and watched entirely too much T.V. It was a great weekend!
To start it off, we went to a Green Jackets game with our cousins Kristal & Stephen. Lance got free tickets from this company, so we decided to check out the local minor league team. It was so much fun! Very different from a Braves game, of course, but I think we will be back. I wish I had taken Precious, but picture phone pictures will have to work instead.
Notice the guy sitting behind me. When we first arrived, we realized our seats were on a row with 5 seats, with one seat already taken by the big guy in blue. Of course, I decided since I was going to be squeezed between him and Lance, that I should try to make small conversation. Well that small conversation turned into a big one as the guy refused to quit talking to me. To recap my conversation with him, we discussed boiled peanuts, Albany, Dr. Phil and fat people. Gotta love the situations that I get myself into!
Lance hates taking pictures with me, so this was my attempt to get a picture of the two of us with the field in the background.
On Sunday, we grilled delicious hot dogs at home.
Lance's dogs
These hot dogs were HUGE!
And on Sunday, we spent the day with family. We ate good food, had good conversation, and played in the pool. I love these kind of days! AK was, as always, our little princess for the day and I think she is ready for Hollywood with this outfit!!
To end the long weekend, we spent all day yesterday watching T.V. and snuggling on the couch. We caught up on a bunch of our shows and then stumbled upon Animal Planet's Mermaids - The Body Found. I was hooked after about 5 seconds. I know this stuff is probably 99.9% fake, but it is so fun to watch!
Then we stayed up way past our bedtime and watched the Hatfields & Mccoys on the History Channel. It is a 3 part mini series, so we'll be up late again tonight. I didn't think I would be too into it, but it actually is quite interesting.
Until the next time,
Callie










No comments:
Post a Comment