Friday, May 4, 2012

Insta-Friday!



life rearranged

My life is full of photos right now.  I got overwhelmed last night because I am trying to figure out where to keep, edit, post, buy, etc. all of my photos.  I know that I will be taking a lot of pictures now that I have Precious.  But until I can figure all of that out, and be able to do more stuff with our iPad (because that is where I like to edit the photos) you will get to see the pictures from my phone.  Enjoy!!

Ever seen a 1 lb burger?  I hadn't.  The last place we ate on our vacation this past Sunday was Fuddruckers!  Now, I love Fuddruckers.  I actually ate at the Fuddruckers across the street from my apartment in Marietta before EVERY CPA exam that I took (it took me a lot of times to pass).  But never had I seen someone order the 1 lb burger.  Well, of course my husband and my father-in-law thought they could handle it and they both ordered one.  My husband finished like a champ, but my father-in-law struggled.  




Hand in picture for size.  


They thought the patties would shrink...but they didn't!
 

Beautiful mountain view from our cabin, I think.  I will have an entire post about our trip, hope to get up sometime soon!  I will have photos from Precious that will hopefully show all of the beauty in the mountains!  Plus I want to show off my bear pictures!
 

Yummmmm. Apple Fritters from the Apple Barn.  I'm not going to tell you how many of these things that I ate.
 

The cute ornament that my mother-in-law got from the Christmas Place store!  Too cute!!!!!!!
 

It's always Christmas at the Christmas Place.
 
Where I got to spend most of the road trip.  I love not having to drive!
 


Start of our vacation lunch at the Dillard House.  Too much food.


Now off of the vacation pictures - 
Um, this is awkward, but my 9 year old little sis (seen below) took this artistic photo of the margarita pitcher at my 14 year old sisters birthday party at the Mexican restaurant.  DISCLAIMER:  the youngin's had no margaritas, I promise!
 

Haley, my sister right below me, and my youngest sister Jenny being so dang cute!
 
Me and Haley!

Until the next time,
 Callie

3 comments:

  1. Either Lance has huge hands, or that picture is from a weird angle and deceiving, because the one with the hand doesn't look that big. But the other ones do. I love fudruckers cheese sauce on their fries... mmm. And that ornament is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just measured Lance's hand (for another reason, really!) and the width of the spread of his hand is 10 inches. He does have HUGE hands!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, 10 inches is huge! (That's what she said...)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...