Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's Ok





Its Ok Thursdays


It's Ok 

...that I just got started back on my diet and I'm having to go eat with Lance's parents at Old Macdonald Fish Camp.  I will definitely only eat broiled fish and scallops, and I will stay far far away from the hush puppies and grits.  If I get to see gypsies tonight, it will make everything all better!

...that I am having to go see the new Avengers movie with Lance and his buddies on Sunday.  I kinda have a crush on Thor.  

 
...that I am waking up Saturday morning at 6:00 a.m.  We are driving over to Sandersville and I'm going yard saling.  The Shermans Trail Yard Sale only happens once a year!

...to be a little jealous of all of the people that have so many followers on Blogger.  One day, I hope to have more followers!

Until the next time,
Callie

4 comments:

  1. Aww! I hear ya on the followers thing! It can be discouraging sometimes! Don't let it get you down! :)

    P.S. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My followers widget isn't working right but I did add you to my daily reads list! :) So you have 12 followers instead of 11!

      Delete
  2. I don't understand all these comic book movies, and then that they'd all come together in one movie, seems unrealistic to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...